Stay connected with our efforts
For stocking and distribution for the next year, please view our schedule.
Conestoga Mennonite Church
2779 Main Street, Highway 23
Morgantown, PA 19543
Stocking on Wednesdays: Starts at 7:00pm - we will be sorting and stocking for the Distributions on Tuesday. We will be looking for about 15-20 volunteers to assist with this activity. Usually requires 1.5-2 hours. Your safety is very important to us.
Distributions on Tuesdays: Please arrive around 3:00pm to help with the set up and prepare for the evening distribution. Distribution starts at 5:00pm and finishes at 7:00pm. Come when you can and help out as long as you can. We are looking for about 50-70 volunteers on Tuesday evenings to help support this process. We need your help this coming distribution.
- For a list of our stocking and distribution schedules, please view the PDF link in the section below. We always welcome new and returning volunteers to help with our efforts. If you're interested in supporting TVFP and the community, we strongly encourage you to use our online sign-up to secure your spot and help us to stay aware of volunteer needs.
- Organizational Sign Ups: Individuals can show for any volunteer opportunity. If you have specific questions, please message us on our Facebook Page. We recommend larger groups or organizations sign up through “SignUpGenius” and provide the Name of the Organization and the estimated count of attendees. We want to ensure we can provide a good experience for all of our volunteers.
Stocking & Distribution
- For stocking and distribution for the next year, please view our schedule.
- Helping Harvest Food Bank (Reading, PA): www.helpingharvest.org
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank (Harrisburg, PA): www.centralpafoodbank.org
- Feeding America: www.feedingamerica.org
- Feeding Pennsylvania: www.feedingpa.org
For a full look at our upcoming schedule and community events, please view our calendar below and search by day, week and month ahead.